where to see some wildlife in Christchurch New Zealand?
A 2-day guide for first time in Christchurch Mew Zealand – recommendations by a local travel writer
This second edition of Lonely Planets photographic journey through every country in the world has 100% new content and has to be my ultimate bucket list – a list that’s measured by weight, not numbers!
This will be my coffee-table reference book so I can dream over and sort out my travel plans – until the next edition of course! Well done Lonely Planet.
The Travel Book devotes a double-page spread for every country in the world by:
- Taking a glimpse into each destination from a traveller’s perspective
- evoking the spirit of the place
- showing 817 stunning images
- describing what you might see and feel, eat and drink
- giving books, music or films to help prepare you for the experience
- detailing events, objects, and people: all central to the country
- and presents curious, little known facts
NOTE: The first edition of this full-colour, photographic journey through every country in the world was published in 2004 and sold more than half-a-million copies globally. See here where you too can buy your copy for your own personal bucket list.